Como recuperar o Evernote para windows sem backup?

rhs

Idea

Gostaria de saber como faço para recuperar minha conta. Meu evernote para windows estava dando problema, contatei o suporte e nada resolvi, instalei e reinstalei, reiniciei o pc, fiz tudo que me orientaram e nada resolvi. A conta além de não sincronizar, também não reconhecia minha conta Premium, me logando em conta Basic vazia. Então, tive a ideia brilhante de entrar no diretório e excluir a pasta "evernote" do meu C : (apenas tenho o backup de uma pasta que ficava dentro da pasta databases). E agora? Tem como recuperar? Meu app no Android e na Web está normal. Porém, o windows não loga na minha conta Premium e nem sincroniza minhas notas. Obs: Antes de apagar tudo o windows já apresentava esse erro.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 8/30/2018 at 1:34 PM, rhs said:

I'd like to know how to recover my account. My evernote for windows was giving problem, I contacted the support and nothing solved, I installed and I reinstalled, I restarted the pc, did everything that guided to me and I solved nothing. The account besides not syncing, also did not recognize my Premium account, logging me into empty Basic account. So I had the brilliant idea of going into the directory and deleting the "evernote" folder from my ? (I only have the backup of a folder that was inside the databases folder). And now? Can you recover? My app on Android and the web is normal. However, windows does not log into my Premium account and sync my notes. Note: Before deleting all the windows already presented this error. 

Hi.  You should have been able to get assistance from the support team on this - can you quote your ticket number so we can ask an Admin to investigate?  As to recovering your account - it's stored on Evernote's servers,  so the only issue is getting your Windows device to talk to the server.  What version of Windows do you have?

• Level 5*
23 minutes ago, gazumped said:

also did not recognize my Premium account, logging me into empty Basic account. 

Is it possible that you're using a different userid/password and have accidently created a new account.

• Level 5*

To quote that visionary IT guru,  the great Shaggy...

3 hours ago, DTLow said:
4 hours ago, gazumped said:

also did not recognize my Premium account, logging me into empty Basic account. 

Is it possible that you're using a different userid/password and have accidently created a new account.

It wasn't me.

?

Archived