Duplicate notes - filling up account quota

lynnor

Just this week (since the new look?), 90% of the time when I create a new note using web clipper, the note duplicates upwards of 5-6x. So much so that I've used my quota for the month. In the past 8(?) years of using this, it hasn't happened before. It doesn't look like anything hangs, and yet...

What's up?

Nope. Same [home] connection as always. It doesn't seem like a connectivity issue. I just clip a few items, look at notes and then there are dozens (5-6 of each note). Been deleting duplicates, but having account fill up so early in a month is frustrating, to say the least.

• Level 5*

Very odd.  What version of Evernote are you using?  And are all these clips from a desktop,  or a mobile device?

Edit:  Doh.  Disregard my query about the version - but have you tried logging out of the clipper and back in?  Restarting your device?  Uninstalling and reinstalling Evernote?  Reaching at straws her,  in case you couldn't tell...

You could also try raising this with Support via https://twitter.com/evernotehelps

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 12:28 PM, lynnor said:

Just this week (since the new look?), 90% of the time when I create a new note using web clipper, the note duplicates upwards of 5-6x. So much so that I've used my quota for the month. In the past 8(?) years of using this, it hasn't happened before. It doesn't look like anything hangs, and yet...

What's up?

I have had the same problem recently. Duplicates over and over again.

Archived