Can Web Clipper be used as a standalone 'app'?

I've recently been using another browser as an alternative to Chrome. That browser doesn't (at this time) have an 'extension' for EN's Web Clipper. 

I've used the Chrome extension version of Web Clipper for so long I can't remember if there's a standalone version of the Clipper that would enable me to use it in the other browser (or in any browser).

Is there?

Thanks.

(The 'other' browser is Brave . . . https://brave.com/)

Thanks, I did search but found nothing that made it clear the Clipper was only available as an extension.

I knew it was used primarily that way but thought there might also be a standalone version, as is often the case with extensions.

It would be very useful to have the Clipper's functionality available when using a browser that doesn't support the extension.

As opposed to having to run a supported browser just for that purpose.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, mkraft77 said:

Thanks, I did search but found nothing that made it clear the Clipper was only available as an extension.

I knew it was used primarily that way but thought there might also be a standalone version, as is often the case with extensions.

It would be very useful to have the Clipper's functionality available when using a browser that doesn't support the extension.

As opposed to having to run a supported browser just for that purpose.

There’s always copy paste when push comes to shove. 

Archived