We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
MiF

Problem: small available size for attachment...

Hi,

I created 2 new topics with 1 attachment (screenshot) in the last month. Today I wanted create new one and available size for attachment is 0.01 MB. Is it here some restriction on total size of attachments from 1 user?

I am very disappointed from support of Evernote. Many, many bugs in Evernote for Mac and slow response. And here in discussion board other absurd restrictions.

Do you have similar experience?

Hi.  As a Premium subscriber you have a note size limit (for content and all attachments) of 200MB.  If your note is already very large,  then you may see the remaining space available being quoted as 0.01MB.  The usual work around is to split the note content into two or more notes.

The discussion board is not Evernote software,  but if you have problems using it we may be able to suggest work-arounds...

Thank's. I understand. But if I start new note (no attachment), max total size is 0.01 MB. And note is empty.

Mirek

Hmmn.  That's odd.  Can you post a screenshot of the message you're seeing about the max total size?  What OS and device are you using?

I cannot send screensot, because limit is 0.01MB. I'm using last version of Mac OSX with Safari or Firefox and Win 10 with Firefox (last).

Hi.  Where I'm responding to your post,  it says the max size of any attached file is 511MB...

1366294806_ScreenClip1.thumb.png.f6366177254b5a84ae3f3af607b6f722.png

and I see on the same screen only 0.01M.

Hmmn.  Even more strange.  What actual device(s) are you using?  Is there a restriction on bandwidth at your location?

In this time from Mac OSX with Firefox. Bandwith is OK. We have 1Gbps internet.

I tested from Win10(Firefox), iPad Pro iOS 11 Safari. It's some problem with my account on the discussion board, I think.

I reported your issue to a Forum admin - we'll have to wait to see if the admins can find any problems...

Problem is resolved. I see max file size 511MB. Miracle happened...

We Gurus have great power...  glad it got fixed.  :)  Did you have another issue to raise?

• Haha 2