Evernote 8.3 not showing icon in the quick note

Starting with version 8.3 there is no Evernote icon shown in the quick note item in the notification menu. Using Samsung Galaxy S9.

This is an old problem, but saying anyway: In the phone lock screen there is always an empty notification icon for Evernote quick note. I think it started with Android 8.0 update on Samsung Galaxy S8, also present on S9.

Markku

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5
On 8/22/2018 at 1:49 AM, markkul said:

Starting with version 8.3 there is no Evernote icon shown in the quick note item in the notification menu. Using Samsung Galaxy S9.

This is an old problem, but saying anyway: In the phone lock screen there is always an empty notification icon for Evernote quick note. I think it started with Android 8.0 update on Samsung Galaxy S8, also present on S9.

Markku

Just wanted to say that when I updated to v. 8.3, I found the same situation. Wonder if there's something about the revamped elephant icon that doesn't want to display in the notification menu? The quick add-note does work, but it's harder to locate if the notification list is long.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On s9 the icon is missing completely in the status bar, but a gap is there where it should be.

image.thumb.png.f942d180e0df644c60bcef01d645e5b5.png

Left is Rotate, right is LastPass. In the middle is where Evernote should be.

But in actuality, I would like that icon to be hidden completely, but I'm not sure that's possible in Android currently. I like the notification, not the status bar icon, but you can't have everything I guess.

Archived