BUG: Web clipper "simplified article" clips multiple pages

Recently the web clipper started saving multiple articles sometimes, even though they don't appear on the same page. I put up with it when it saved a single follow-on but today it's saving a dozen articles in one, and I can't figure out how to tell it to do otherwise. I looked at the Clipper settings but no luck there. 

The latest example: http://greenbooks.theonering.net/quickbeam/files/121001.html, which is a film review for Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. When I try to clip it as a simplified article, the Clipper saves the content of 15 web pages! One or two might be construed as responses to the article, but it's also clipping a book review of the Hobbit and lots of other unrelated articles. I'm attaching an export of the note (minus the images). 

I'm using Evernote for Mac Version 7.4, Chrome 68.0.3440.106, and Evernote Web Clipper extension v 7.4.2. I tested with Firefox and had the same results. I then tried Safari and it concatenated 18 pages! 

I'm guessing this was created as a feature for clipping multi-page articles, but it's broken. If it can't be fixed, then please give us a way to turn it off. 

Thanks,
Donna

GreenBooks.TheOneRing.net™ | Out on a Limb | MOVIE REVIEW — The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.html

Archived