Yeah, Why do Evernote tables suck?

It was nice to give us colors and all but tables have gotten too $%!%^^$#  hard to format and work with, their useless to actually USE

but you can make them pretty. *rolls eyes*.

I'll take a plain jane table with auto adjustable column  widths please. I just want to tabulate stuff

oh and when i highlight a table and hit "delete"  I'd like it to GO AWAY!!  A 35 row table takes FOREVER to delete one row at a time

I'm so sick of Evernote and their price hiking and feature raping. Yes I pay for premium and I don't mind paying it at all but I don't feel I get a premium product like I used to.

The ONLY good thing they have added the last 10 years is reminders. Every thing else has just made things worse and worse.

Microsoft One Note, though it used to be a beast, now works quite well on my smaller devices AND my desktop.

hmmmmmm

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Phrugal said:

It was nice to give us colors and all but tables have gotten too $%!%^^$#  hard to format and work with, their useless to actually USE

but you can make them pretty. *rolls eyes*.

I'll take a plain jane table with auto adjustable column  widths please. I just want to tabulate stuff

oh and when i highlight a table and hit "delete"  I'd like it to GO AWAY!!  A 35 row table takes FOREVER to delete one row at a time

It's actually pretty easy to delete the entire table, at least in the 6.14.x series. Highlight it (or just click in any cell), and click on the drop button in its (or the cell's) upper right-hand corner. Select "Delete Table". The Delete clears whatever you have selected, which is handy, too. But hey, don't let me get in the way of a good rant. "When the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" and all that...

Here is another issue with table in Evernote 6.14.5.7671:

I tried to set up a table under (inside) numbered list -- I CAN'T now!!!

The table must be in the very first level (without numbered list)!

My only question to Evernote: why wasting your time making things pretty but unusable? (like Web Clipper in Chrome,  mine still not function with certain websites, and I have to rely on Firefox to do the job)

Evernote team members, please, we use Evernote for its function, not for how YOU think it looks pretty!

Archived