Move the login button to the top of the website.

Coolie

Idea

Currently, the login button is all the way down at the bottom of the page. At first I couldn't find it at all, and I had to goggle "evernote login" just to login, which was very annoying. The top half of the website is just trying to sell me evernote. You don't need to sell it to me, I already use it. I just want to login quickly!

Thanks!

7 replies to this idea

I'm glad someone else posted about this.  

I primarily use Evernote online and on my Android app.

Having to scroll down to the bottom of the page creates unnecessary friction.  The page comes across as an upsell to look at other Evernote plans (despite my already having a subscription.  Please restore the login button to the top of the main page.

Thanks in advance to the Evernote team for taking a look at this.

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, Coolie said:

Currently, the login button is all the way down at the bottom of the page.

There is a login link at the top of the page
You will see it if there's sufficient window width.

717223569_ScreenShot2018-08-16at19_01_26.thumb.png.d88655a21f0e978476ccca73bc081b3a.png

My biggest complaint is not being able to find the login button.  I mean if I put www.evernote.com into a browser, that's the first thing I want to see.  I have tracked the problem to when my window is not large enough, then other things seem to get priority and the login disapears.  I thank the person who started this topic  so I now know if I scroll down far enough I can find a login in button.  I typically resize the window to find it but what if I am on a small screen?  There is no excuse for this poor GUI "feature".  The login should always be prominently displayed as soon as I land on www.evernote.com, no matter what size my window is set at.  Please, please, please fix it.

evernoteloginmissing.png

I brought this up with the people running the branding redesign, it sounds like there are already some plans to improve the login visibility/flow.

@MtneerInTN I can reproduce the button disappearing, it hides at 1100px, possibly a side-effect of the left menu collapsing.

Archived