[How to] Share Shopping List

Lukasg

Hello together,

Hopefully I will find a solution for our problem here.

Let me try to explain the problem: my girlfriend and I are trying to share / edit the same shopping list. I started the list in my evernote account (Android). After that I wanted to send her the permission to read and edit this list,so I typed in the Email address of her evernote account (iOS) in 'the send permission dialog'.

At first she can read and edit this list. But just for one time!

Do you know how to share this list the correct way?

Thank you in advance!

Greetings,

Lukas

• Level 5

I use a free grocery app that handles sharing quite nicely. Feature-rich and easier to use than Evernote. It is called OurGroceries. I set it up to mimic the aisle locations in the store, so no backtracking as I shop.

We have a single set of grocery lists for my family. Everyone can edit these lists on their mobile phone or web browser. Whenever anyone modifies a list, everyone else sees the changes right away.

https://www.ourgroceries.com/overview

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, Lukasg said:

Hello together,

Hopefully I will find a solution for our problem here.

Let me try to explain the problem: my girlfriend and I are trying to share / edit the same shopping list. I started the list in my evernote account (Android). After that I wanted to send her the permission to read and edit this list,so I typed in the Email address of her evernote account (iOS) in 'the send permission dialog'.

At first she can read and edit this list. But just for one time!

Do you know how to share this list the correct way?

Thank you in advance!

Greetings,

Lukas

My wife and I use Wunderlist.  Easy to set up a "perpetual" list and share with your partner.  Basic version is quite adequate and free.  It works on just about all platforms.

Archived