Want to Access Work Evernote from Personal Evernote

I access my company's web-based EN and my personal local-installed EN on the same machine.

Can I bring my company's EN into my personal EN, without any risk that employees of my company would be able to access my personal EN?

Probably not necessary to mention but...  my company's EN, and my personal EN, have different logins.

Thanks,
Doug

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, organizing said:

I access my company's web-based EN and my personal local-installed EN on the same machine.

Can I bring my company's EN into my personal EN, without any risk that employees of my company would be able to access my personal EN?

Probably not necessary to mention but...  my company's EN, and my personal EN, have different logins.

Thanks,
Doug

If whoever owns the company EN will share the notebooks you need you should be okay.

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, organizing said:

Thanks Cal.  A related question:  Am I able to have two different en accounts, installed locally, on my computer?  I think my company's en is the free en version.

Your are welcome.  

Yes, you can have multiple accounts stored on the same computer.  Just go to File - Add another user to sign in to additional accounts.  A data base, a .EXB file, will be created for each account.  You should get an icon in your task bar for each account open to facilitate switching between them.

3 hours ago, CalS said:

Your are welcome.  

Yes, you can have multiple accounts stored on the same computer.  Just go to File - Add another user to sign in to additional accounts.  A data base, a .EXB file, will be created for each account.  You should get an icon in your task bar for each account open to facilitate switching between them.

Cal, suppose I add, as you described, my work en user to my personal account, and can then access both my personal en, and my work en, from same en instance...  

If everyone that accesses my work en uses the same login that i use, will they have access to my personal en info?

• Level 5*

Assuming you mean they are using the work user id/password they cannot see your data.  There is a user ID/password to your account and one for the work account.  The only way to see your data is if they use your ID/password (you would have to give it to them) or you share your notebooks with them (not likely I'm betting).  If they share the work notebooks with you, you can see theirs but they can't see yours.

Archived