note content missing

The content of one of my notes is missing on my mobile device, the note title is there, but no content on page.  I found it on my PC but am unable to sync to get it restored on my mobile device.  Also looked in trash to see if I could restore to my phone from there, but not found there.  This note was extremely important to me and I need access on my phone.  I guess since I'm using a free version I am unable to send a message to support for help, which leaves me only the choice of community advice.  Evernote was not my phone provider's choice, but I had so much already saved here I kept it.  Since there is no customer service for me I will be searching for a new program with customer support included.

• Level 5*
On 8/11/2018 at 11:56 AM, marciaahenderson said:

The content of one of my notes is missing on my mobile device, the note title is there, but no content on page.  I found it on my PC but am unable to sync to get it restored on my mobile device.

Mobile devices do not maintain note content, instead retrieving the data from the server via the internet.

You should check the master version of your data using the web platform (www.evernote.com).

I don't spend a lot of time troubleshooting my devices.  I would just delete the app and reinstall.
Make sure you sync your data first.

>>I guess since I'm using a free version I am unable to send a message to support for help

Twitter @evernotehelps  is available for all accounts

Archived