Pop Up Keyboards don't work for update 6.13.14.7474 (307474) Public (CE Build ce-48.0.5483)

I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10. When I try to use the built in screen keyboards to edit notes. I can't. They will edit note titles. I've already tried the standard start, stop, uninstall, reinstall to no success. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  Don't think there's a 'fix' as such:  I'm not a Surface user though,  so anyone with experience,  please feel free to weigh in here...

The 'Touch' experience is far from great at the moment as evidenced here - you might like to vote.

5 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Don't think there's a 'fix' as such:  I'm not a Surface user though,  so anyone with experience,  please feel free to weigh in here...

The 'Touch' experience is far from great at the moment as evidenced here - you might like to vote.

I agree with that post but those are issues that have been present from the get go with touch.

This is a new issue with the latest update and I hope that Evernote will take a look or other users will tell me if they have or have not had an issue. This is much more limiting as you can't create or edit notes without attaching a real keyboard, and I can't figure out any work around. 

Here's my update. I played around later and found that with a new note everything worked. I noticed that a new note popped out initially. I then looked at different ways notes were created and found those I personally had not created (clipper, android quick notes, etc.) seemed to work okay. Then I cycled back to my notes. Popped one out and I could use my virtual keyboard. Then tried my notes not popped out and now they seem to be working. Can't say for sure its either universal or ongoing one way or the other. But for now I'm okay. 

Archived