Sort by date modified (oldest first) not working

I set up the notebook in the browser to sort by oldest first. However, this option isn't working on the Android app and it can't be changed from there.  I really need to have it work for the loop schedule my son is using. Advice on how to make it work?

No, I need the last opened to be last in the list. It is "sort by date modified (oldest first)" on the browser version but doesn't seem to be possible on the app. It also keep reverting back to "newest first" each time I log in.  I need the things that we didn't get done yesterday to be first on the list today and the things we did yesterday to be last.  There is a website that explained how to do it in Evernote but it seems that Evernote has changed something so I'm getting this problem.

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, theblueanura said:

There is a website that explained how to do it in Evernote

That might be out of date - I can't see any way to do that in the current Android Beta that I'm running.  I use TickTick to run my to-dos,  and their calendar function list oldest unprocessed tasks for me.  Maybe someone else here will have a better notion...

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, theblueanura said:

need to have it work for the loop schedule my son is using. Advice on how to make it work?

As the other's pointed out, we are not able to sort by oldest first on the Android/IOS platforms.

If you post more details on the "loop schedule" we might be able to suggest alternatives.

Archived