How can I restore deleted notes?

Dfs11257
Go to solution Solved by Shane D.,

• Level 5*
On 8/5/2018 at 6:20 PM, Dfs11257 said:

Hi, how can I restore deleted notes?

Thanks

It is also a good idea to take periodic backups of your notes, just in case you empty the trash before recovering a note.

• Shane D. featured this topic
  • 1 year later...

My phone crashed and ALL notes/notebooks were deleted and irretrievable. There is no one to contact for  support. I have done everything I have read to try and get it all back to no avail. This really sucks! I will not use this app again or pay for  upgrade or reccomend. 

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, snid203@gmail.com said:

My phone crashed and ALL notes/notebooks were deleted and irretrievable.

Evernote is a cloud service; our notes are uploaded and maintained on the Evernote servers   
This is not impacted by device failure    
Your notes can be accessed at www.evernote.com via the web platform

>>There is no one to contact for  support

All accounts can contact support at  Twitter @evernotehelps     

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, snid203@gmail.com said:

My phone crashed and ALL notes/notebooks were deleted and irretrievable. There is no one to contact for  support. I have done everything I have read to try and get it all back to no avail. This really sucks! I will not use this app again or pay for  upgrade or reccomend. 

Make sure you are using the right username and password.  This is typically the root cause when someone can't find their notes.

2 hours ago, DTLow said:

Evernote is a cloud service; our notes are uploaded and maintained on the Evernote servers   
This is not impacted by device failure    
Your notes can be accessed at www.evernote.com via the web platform

>>There is no one to contact for  support

All accounts can contact support at  Twitter @evernotehelps     

My notes do not show up on the web platform 

• Level 5*
35 minutes ago, snid203@gmail.com said:

My notes do not show up on the web platform 

As per @CalS, make sure you're using the correct userid/password

• 4 months later...
  • Level 5*
On 7/22/2020 at 7:20 AM, shark8326 said:

text in note is not there.   I was typing and hit backspace and entire note disappeared. Any way to recover what I had typed?

You have to hit undo right after the error to stand a chance of recovering the lost text.

• 2 months later...

Hello!  Hopefully someone can help.  I accidently deleted a notebook and now am restoring notes one-by-one.  It seems that is the only way.  I changed my default folder to a new notebook of the same name as the old one. BUT when I click restore they are all going to a different folder.  Is there a way to fix this or to restore all the notes at one time.  It is quite laborious to have to restore individually and then move individually.  I have 188 notes to go.  Thanks!