Losing notes

Evernote
In the last two years I have complained about Evernote losing notes. I have never known when the notes were lost until today.

I was adding stuff under the note Tim Pike. I had by phone in one hand and was typing. I think I accidentally hit two keys at the same time and the note went away. Total away. It is NOT in trash and I cannot search and find it.

This is an important note plus I need to stop this from happening.

PLEASE help me fix this problem.

Order number 2970986042310008284306 from Evernote

Premium plan: Premium Annual plan

• Level 5*

The master version of your note is stored on the Evernote servers, with copies downloaded to your phone and other devices.

There can be a device error, but for the note to be totally gone, the sync process would have to run; deleting the master version and all the copies.

This sync activity will show in your activity log.

You might want to contact Support and open a ticket.   https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

• Level 5

@chuckbiddinger, these forums are mainly user-to-user. Evernote staff may look in sometimes, but it's not a reliable way to contact them (nor a safe place to leave any kind of account details). Since you've got a Premium subscription, as @DTLow says you'll get better results contacting Evernote Support. Hope you can get it sorted out!

Archived