Tables: Font size reverts to size 10.

All,

I embed tables in some of my shared pages and it drives me crazy when I'm entering new information or editing the words in a box and the font size reverts from my preferred 14 to the tiny 10.  

This happens all the time, even though I highlight the entire table and change the size to 14. 

Say I have one word in one box, I format the box to size 14, so it's big enough to read.  If I were to highlight and delete that word, and write in a new word, the new word would be written in default size ten.  The same thing happens with bolded words.  

Anyone know how to make this stop?  It's a total design flaw and it makes it a total pain to modify/edit stuff.

David

• Level 5*

Windows? Mac? Android? iOS? Web?

1 hour ago, Basta said:

Say I have one word in one box, I format the box to size 14, so it's big enough to read.  If I were to highlight and delete that word, and write in a new word, the new word would be written in default size ten.   

I tried this in the Windows application (6.13.14), and the new word also used size 14

I also see the behavior Basta mentions. (EN 6.13.14.) If I enter one cell with a different font size I can see the whole row size change to accommodate. If I delete that word in the cell I can see the row size drop back to the default 10.

While entering the attached test table I saw a whole bunch of anomalous font/style changes which I wouldn't have expected. I don't tend to build tables in EN so it's not a big bother to me but given the LOE that has been put into this feature I would have to assume it's "important".

Basta - can you just change your Options|Note|Font to default to 14 if that is your preferred viewing size?

2018-07-23 13_32_56-hi - Evernote.png

Archived