Issues with bullets and fonts

Hi everyone,

I'm using Evernote for years (I believe more than 5), however somehow for me it just gets more and more broken. I'm having 2 issues:

Issue 1: Bullet points won't stay on the level I have assigned them to.

As an example I start with a list like this:

•  
  •  
  •  

And this is how it looks like when I reopen the note:

However, this occurs completely randomly. Sometimes the whole note is not affected at all, sometime just a couple of bullets, etc. Sometimes it occurs right away after I open the note for the 2nd time, sometimes I can open the note several times without any changes.

Issue 2: The size of the front as well as the front style is changing, e.g. when I add another bullet to a list by clicking enter. As with issue 1 this is occurring randomly however way more often than the bullet points issue.

In short: it’s a constant  struggle for me to have harmonized formatting within and across notes. My assumption was this would be fixed with upcoming releases however this does not seem to be the case as I’m having these issues for months now. I believe these were introduced with switching from Tahoma to Segoie UI as default font style.

Appreciate if you have tips to help with this, otherwise I will look into using other tools.

Saying this I’ve just learned a couple of minutes ago that as a non paying user, I have no way to submit a ticket to support teams. With all due respect to a freemium business model: providing no support to your customers is at least questionable…

Archived