Technical issue

Mojtaba M

Idea

12 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 7/17/2018 at 1:20 PM, SMojtaba said:

How to delete the additional column

What's the column name? What do you mean by "delete"? Did you remove it from the list header of one of the list views?

On 7/20/2018 at 6:07 AM, jefito said:

What's the column name? What do you mean by "delete"? Did you remove it from the list header of one of the list views?

I posted the screenshot

When I delete the late column empty, it appears again

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, SMojtaba said:

I posted the screenshot

When I delete the late column empty, it appears again

Got it, thanks.  I had this problem a while back.  I think it happened when I tried to drag and drop within the table.  Only fix I found was to recreate the table, sorry.  You could try to copy/paste the good parts of the table into a new note.

4 hours ago, CalS said:

Got it, thanks.  I had this problem a while back.  I think it happened when I tried to drag and drop within the table.  Only fix I found was to recreate the table, sorry.  You could try to copy/paste the good parts of the table into a new note.

Thanks

Could I ask you a question?

How can I search for a note from multiple operators such as "intitle:supply chain" and "tag:material flow" simultaneously?

• Level 5*
30 minutes ago, SMojtaba said:

How can I search for a note from multiple operators such as "intitle:supply chain" and "tag:material flow" simultaneously?

Search    intitle:"supply chain"  tag:"material flow" 

Just combine the operators in the search box separated by a space
Use quotes because your terms contain embedded spaces

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, SMojtaba said:

Thanks

Could I ask you a question?

Yes.  Use the Any operator to see notes with either or the And All operator with both.  

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, CalS said:

Yes.  Use the Any operator to see notes with either or the And operator with both.  

?? The 'And operator'? Not in Evernote, you can't. ? There isn't an And operator in Evernote.

The rules: all searches are 'and' searches by default. To make an 'any' search, you need to have the any: term as the first term in your search. As in: any: title:"supply chain" tag:"material flow" , which will return notes that match either the title term or the tag term. Omit the any: and notes that match both the title term and the tag term.

• Level 5*
40 minutes ago, jefito said:

?? The 'And operator'? Not in Evernote, you can't. ? There isn't an And operator in Evernote.

The rules: all searches are 'and' searches by default. To make an 'any' search, you need to have the any: term as the first term in your search. As in: any: title:"supply chain" tag:"material flow" , which will return notes that match either the title term or the tag term. Omit the any: and notes that match both the title term and the tag term.

Brain spasm, less odorous metaphor.  Corrected the original.  Still got And/Or on the brain after all these years  ?‍♂️

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, CalS said:

Brain spasm, less odorous metaphor.  Corrected the original.  Still got And/Or on the brain after all these years  ?‍♂️

That's why I was confused. I was pretty sure you knew all of that.

Not that I'm not guilty of the occasional brain temblor now and then... :) 

Archived