Cannot select anything after opening Evernote

Hello,

I'm using version 6.11.2.7027 (307027) Public (CE Build ce-43.0.4829). On my home computer, I have issues where I open Evernote from the taskbar (using Windows 10 and I have it pinned there) and Evernote opens. When I attempt to select anything, it's like Evernote isn't there and nothing can be selected. I have to right click on the icon and close it. I then have to reboot by computer and then everything works. Not sure what is causing this. My app through a web browser has no issues. It will work for a time, then stops working. Are there any known issues with antivirus software or conflicts? This has been going on for a few months now, but I've only now just gotten around to asking about it.

Sincerely,

Eric

• Level 5*

Hi.  No bugs or conflicts that I'm aware of.  Have you tried uninstalling Evernote,  restarting the device and reinstalling?  The original installer package should be available here -

- If you have any problems with that,  try here - http://filehippo.com/download_evernote/history

If the problem persists,  does Windows Task Manager give you any indication of which app(s) are locking up your system with excessive CPU, memory or disk access?

Thanks for the feedback. I rebooted my computer a few days ago and just yesterday my Evernote stopped responding again. I closed all programs and reopened it again. I still couldn't click on anything. I have it pinned to my taskbar and there were a few options. I decided to try to sync and it did. I was then able to select text again. Weird.

Thanks for the help!

Eric

Archived