Web -> log in -> Help -> You have logged out of Evernote

I can't get out of this loop.  From either web client or Windows, clicking help takes me to a landing page that says You have logged out of Evernote.  Logging in takes me to the application in my account.  Infinitely. 

I'd like to submit a ticket but can't get there. 

Same thing happens if I click on the send email button on the web.

• Level 5*
Just now, eafpres said:

Unfortunately, exactly the same loop for me.

Interesting, I get  a log in as guest or me which then goes to the trouble ticket screen.  Maybe fully log out of the browser, close the browser and then open and try the link?

41 minutes ago, CalS said:

Maybe fully log out of the browser, close the browser and then open and try the link?

I tried switching to IE, which I only use tor rare occasions when I have Chrome problems.  I deleted all cookies etc, then restarted the browser.  Same loop.  Finally submitted via my iPhone and the app there.  Basically I'm asking if there is some way those of us who want to remain with EN and are troubled by the issues, direction, and silence, could help.  Clearly, the forums are just self directed for the most part (at least those I participate in).  

BTW, is there a GA later than 6.12 that is a good choice for Windows?

• Level 5*
48 minutes ago, eafpres said:

BTW, is there a GA later than 6.12 that is a good choice for Windows?

A lot of opinions herein.  I am using the current GA. 6.13.14.  The only issue I have is the one where if there is text in the search bar you have to click multiple times to get focus into a note to edit it.  The 6.13 betas before it had issues with tags/notebooks not sticking on notes (new notes typically for me) and some folks had sync issues.  That seems to have been cleaned up by what I have seen in the forums with 6.13.14.  May be a use case thing but other than the aforementioned issue, things are smooth for me at the moment.  No clunks in my workflow.

Not to say that the feature functions recently removed like the old PDF viewer, some drag/drop functionality, annotate icon and the like aren't a PITA.  If they are core to your use case and you don't like the workarounds, your best bet is to go back to 6.7 or 6.5.  I am okay, not happy, with the workarounds that I use.

Rumor has it some of the functionality from 6.8 to 6.11 that was removed may be making its way back, but time will tell.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...