Thank you for quick jump to end of note for Windows!

Nomadic

Idea

So very happy about this! I've wanted this for a long time, and have requested it in the past. This is a joy for all writers who must work in top-down format! 

Thank you, Evernote!!

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Not sure what you mean -- what's the quick jump to end of note function? Is it a setting in Tools / Options? Did Ctrl+End not work before? Ctrl+End is sort of a standard in text documents; I can't remember it not working in Evernote (not that that's a guarantee that it was).

54 minutes ago, jefito said:

Not sure what you mean -- what's the quick jump to end of note function? Is it a setting in Tools / Options? Did Ctrl+End not work before? Ctrl+End is sort of a standard in text documents; I can't remember it not working in Evernote (not that that's a guarantee that it was).

It's not a setting. Yes, I agree that Ctrl+End is a standard, but it didn't work when running Evernote in Windows.  Writers requested this ability and we discussed our own workarounds. (Others users were commenting that they didn't think it was needed.)  However, writers did an apparent thorough job of explaining how vital the need was for their work & they might need to go elsewhere as it was getting way too frustrating. Somewhere around June 22, 2018 or so (I made a note in my journal!), I saw a line in my Evernote Release updates that pointed out the feature had been added. So now, as long as your cursor is anywhere in your note, simply use Ctrl+End and pop to the bottom of the doc! Happy day!

• Level 5*
43 minutes ago, Nomadic said:

Yes, I agree that Ctrl+End is a standard, but it didn't work when running Evernote in Windows.

Hmmm, must have missed it. Glad it's working for you now. Cheers!

Archived