Is there a reason for the note view/note entry screens to keep the screen on? This happens consistently when viewing a editing a note. The screen turns off and locks normally when on other screens. This has been happening since at least the last two updates.

Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?

• Level 5
22 hours ago, NotThePiper said:

Is there a reason for the note view/note entry screens to keep the screen on? This happens consistently when viewing a editing a note. The screen turns off and locks normally when on other screens. This has been happening since at least the last two updates.

Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?

Hi, @NotThePiper, and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to say that this has actually been going on more or less forever; see a long-running thread here: 

There is an active request to change this behavior. You can view it and click the up-arrow at the top of the page to vote for it:

I voted for it. But I am 100% positive that if they change EN to allow sleep, there will be bitter howls of protest from people who need it to be always on. Such is the nature of the Evernote user-base.

Archived