Blank (empty) window when trying to annotate images

Hi everybody,

suddenly I'm not able to annotate images anymore. Whenever I try I just get an empty window:

image.png.42d5a2c5e1011b836c8536d7fdc513ae.png

It seems this has to do with the latest Windows 10 Update as before it was always working fine.

image.png.d0ef5b3e028401dfeae60255fb4cf770.png

image.png.0f899ce8b2bf139a1e3d3e622e216222.png

I already updated Evernote as well as my display driver (Intel HD 5500) to the latest version and deactivated hardware acceleration for Evernote in the registry without any success. Any idea what else I could do to make this work again? I really need this functionality.

Best,

Jan

19 hours ago, JanPhil said:

Any idea what else I could do to make this work again?

I assume this happens to all images in every note, not specific notes, correct?

You can try the "FIX ALL NOTES" option by holding the CTRL and clicking on HELP. I am not sure if that will help.

I think I would try the uninstall | reinstall the app strategy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have solved it by now. The problem was caused by a program called DUET Display which is an application for extending your display to an Apple device. Somehow it's driver conflicts with  my video driver. After uninstalling it everything was working fine again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2018 at 11:20 PM, JanPhil said:

I have solved it by now. The problem was caused by a program called DUET Display which is an application for extending your display to an Apple device. Somehow it's driver conflicts with  my video driver. After uninstalling it everything was working fine again.

YES. This is the root cause for my PC too.

Archived