When will it be possible to insert clippings into a note

I keep coming back to look at Evernote but even though MS are working hard to make OneNote completely unusable they still haven't (quite) managed to make is so opaque as Evernote. I so miss OneNote when it was functional and easy to use and hoped that Evernote would be able to develop into a product which could fill those now empty shoes. Sadly it is not to be and I still find it sooooo much more convenient to photograph a screen with my camera phone and paste the image into an Android scrapbook app. Why do developers seem to think that adding heaps of useless features to a program to make it hideously complex and difficult to use then insisting that you have to have a connection to the cloud before you can do anything is somehow an improvement? 

• Level 5*

Hi.  I currently have north of 43,000 notes,  a goodly proportion of which were clipped rather easily direct from web pages.  Can you give us a little more information about exactly what you're trying to do,  and what device,  Windows version and Evernote app you're actually using?

Archived