We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Any suggestions for dealing with Note Conflicts? I will mess up and forget to close a document on one tablet and then open it in another thus creating a Note Conflict with a link to view original document. Would that be the document saved on Tablet A or Tablet B? I get confused just thinking about it...

Is there a help topic on this or any suggestions from the users here?

Thanks!

Steve

17 hours ago, sssteeve said:

Any suggestions for dealing with Note Conflicts? I will mess up and forget to close a document on one tablet and then open it in another thus creating a Note Conflict with a link to view original document.

This is no good way to compare that I've found.  I have to manually check them to see which one I want.  It is a pain and one I try to avoid.  If you can get in the habit of syncing when you are done on a device and then syncing when you first start on a device you will avoid (for the most part) sync conflicts.

• Like 1