Iphone app not displaying all notes

All of a sudden my iphone shows I have a total of 4 notes (the reality is 20k plus over ten years). Any idea what is going on? All other clients seems fine (desktop, web and Ipad).

Thanks. A bit nervewracking, as you can imagine.

• Level 5*

The important storage is the master version stored on the Evernote servers (www.evernote.com)

On your iPhone, make sure you're using your correct userid/password.  You could try logging out and back in and/or delete the app and reinstall.

Since you are having the exact same issue, there is clearly a big bug in the iphone app. Sure hope this is monitored by Evernote and they get on it. Just FYI - I uninstalled the app and reinstalled, and seems to be working now. Obviously shouldn't have to go through that process, but at least it is a fix until they solve the problem. Good luck!

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5

Often it is even enough to shut the iPhone down (I mean, really by switching it off), and restart it.

If this does not do the job, uninstalling is the second step that in most cases solves everything left over when shutting down did not work.