No longer card view available for list of notebooks

Hi - I just started using Evernote again and I noticed that there is no longer card view available for notebook list. There is only list view. I used to love card view. Am I missing anything here? Or is it permanently removed?

• Level 5*
On 6/6/2018 at 7:19 PM, Amit Gupta said:

Hi - I just started using Evernote again and I noticed that there is no longer card view available for notebook list. There is only list view. I used to love card view. Am I missing anything here? Or is it permanently removed?

The notebook "card view" was permanently removed a while back.  As I recall, it was just notebook images with no customization option.

There is a feature request to add it back at https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/108696-notebook-layout/.
Feel free to add your vote.

• 2 months later...

7 year evernote user and extremely disappointed card view ability has been removed.  I primarily use this app on my ipad on a daily basis.  Please add back this option.

There have been other changes that I also disliked and had to adjust.  This change makes use very difficult.  Evernote for me is my primary however other platforms are improving.  I hope you will make this change soon.

• 5 weeks later...

I thought I was crazy! I've been looking for card view for ages and sorely miss it.  My brain works better when I can see all my notebooks and sub-notebooks all laid out.  PLEASE BRING IT BACK.  The black and white scheme is KILLING my OLD EYES as it is and the list way of doing things takes the joy out of Evernote.  

Archived