40% Discount on Premium Saved a Customer

I didn't like the way your service subscription and serviced changed. It was disruptive and annoying. 

I had just set up my migration to OneNote and intended to switch when up popped the discount offer.

As useful as Evernote is, I always wanted a better calendar feature so your change in pricing was the perfect excuse to switch.

I'm staying for the time being.

Funny how much Evernote Corp limits the way which people can give you feedback. I didn't want to publicly speak up, but a quick and easy way to convey my concerns privately was impossible.

Peace

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, FLMAN said:

I didn't like the way your service subscription and serviced changed. It was disruptive and annoying. 

Is there a specific change that has you peeved?

>>Funny how much Evernote Corp limits the way which people can give you feedback.

You've obviously found the user forums, and as as a paying customer you have access to the support site.  All accounts have access to Twitter @evernotehelps.  

I'm not seeing what's funny.

• 4 weeks later...

It was interesting...my subscription came up for renewal earlier this year. I accidentally let it lapse, just too busy to deal with- so it went to Basic. When I went to renew, was given the 40% off offer to "come back" to Premium...of course I took it. Wonder if that will be SOP from now on. Don't get me wrong...I was willing to pay the full price, but who was I to turn down a deal?

Eric

Archived