Formatting removed & Note titles changed

MGS1

Idea

Just updated today to make sure this wasn't already corrected.  Currently on 6.13.2.7290.  During my previous update on 5/14 since that's the new date of every one of my notes (I haven't had time to follow up or look into this until today) the formatting of my notes disappeared and all my titles were converted to "EN##.txt" - ## is what I believe is the entry number - for example EN98.txt.  I've added notes since this happened and the titles are fine.  Also, this looks like it's confined to only one notebook - of course, it's the one with the most notes and the one I use most often so just fixing it manually isn't an option.

This is on a Windows 10 Pro PC, and when syncing with my Android phone I'm now seeing the same thing there as well.

Any thoughts?

3 replies to this idea

As a Basic member I don't have access to note history, but it may be worth it - I've had stuff like this happen in the past that has sucked more time from my life than I care to admit.  Anyway, would this require me to recover each note separately or would I also have the option of recovering a whole notebook?  In a situation like this, a whole notebook would have been infinitely more helpful than having to recover each note separately.  Easy in notebooks with 10 note, impossible in notebooks with over 100 notes.

I just realized that all my original notes were still in my notebook formatted and with titles and these others were actually duplicates.  Sorted by most recently edited and deleted all of the ones edited on that same date.  Annoying, but it could have been worse (which is what I originally thought)

Archived