Outlook Meeting default font

Issue with fonts in notes generated by Outlook Clipper.  Can't seem to find any info on this. Using Office 2010 on Windows 7 (my work PC! :( ), with  Evernote Outlook Clipper 6.2.8.8 installed. 

In my Outlook Calendar, if I hit Save to Evenote for an item, the note that pops up (screengrab 1) has a mix of fonts. [1] heading is Calibri (our default font); [2] Subject info is Times; [3] body from Calendar invite is Verdana. My Evernote default is Arial 9pt. I'd like my outlook clipped notes to  align with my Evernote default font. Is there a way to do this? I'm currently doing manually for every note. 

image.thumb.png.6ecb178062209902d0da4d9763bc1b8b.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 9:47 PM, Mrac said:

Issue with fonts in notes generated by Outlook Clipper.  Can't seem to find any info on this. Using Office 2010 on Windows 7 (my work PC! :( ), with  Evernote Outlook Clipper 6.2.8.8 installed. 

In my Outlook Calendar, if I hit Save to Evenote for an item, the note that pops up (screengrab 1) has a mix of fonts. [1] heading is Calibri (our default font); [2] Subject info is Times; [3] body from Calendar invite is Verdana. My Evernote default is Arial 9pt. I'd like my outlook clipped notes to  align with my Evernote default font. Is there a way to do this? I'm currently doing manually for every note. 

image.thumb.png.6ecb178062209902d0da4d9763bc1b8b.png

There are two Evernote add-ins for Outlook

image.thumb.png.3ad31078f177bca5590b1cf5ac5e5f9e.png

Try the add-in that is on the very right on the above screenshot. That works to a certain extent based on my experience. For example, email related info matches my default font in Evernote, but the email body matches the senders font.

It might work with the calendar items too. Give it a try.

Archived