Go to end And top in a large note

cistus01

Idea

9 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 5/25/2018 at 3:42 PM, cistus01 said:

Hi, I'd like an Evernote icon to go directly from the beggining to the end, And from the end to beggining in antes large note.

Command 716540596_ScreenShot2018-05-29at09_16_40.png.a0812398844006405d26a8a6636327e6.png works on a Mac

• Level 5
11 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Isn't it just Ctrl+Home/End? For me, adding Shift selects the text. This is true both in the Windows program (where I'm still using an older, well-made version :D) and the Web interface. At any rate, there should just be a key combination to do this, rather than clicking on an icon.

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Isn't it just Ctrl+Home/End?

I tried that first and was surprised when it didn't work - for some reason my PC needs the Shift key too...  the joys of computing...:wacko:

6 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

At any rate, there should just be a key combination to do this

Agreed.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, gazumped said:

I tried that first and was surprised when it didn't work - for some reason my PC needs the Shift key too...  the joys of computing...:wacko:

Reboot.  ?

• Level 5*
20 minutes ago, cistus01 said:

I refered about the Android app. I need/want that icon in the app.

??  Unless you're browsing very long notes I find a firm downward or upward swipe will get me to the beginning or end of most notes...

• Level 5

I just tested on a pretty long note, and indeed it did take two or more swipes to get from beginning to end or vice versa. @cistus01, this is a pretty good idea. I would recommend going to the Android Product Feedback forum and posting the suggestion there, where other users can vote in favor of it.

EDIT: Forgive me for not noticing that it was already in the right forum (or had been moved here when I wasn't paying attention, which seems to happen a lot!).

Archived