We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
cistus01

Go to end And top in a large note

Idea

Hi, I'd like an Evernote icon to go directly from the beggining to the end, And from the end to beggining in antes large note.

Thank you very much.

9 replies to this idea

On 5/25/2018 at 3:42 PM, cistus01 said:

Hi, I'd like an Evernote icon to go directly from the beggining to the end, And from the end to beggining in antes large note.

Command 716540596_ScreenShot2018-05-29at09_16_40.png.a0812398844006405d26a8a6636327e6.png works on a Mac

11 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Isn't it just Ctrl+Home/End? For me, adding Shift selects the text. This is true both in the Windows program (where I'm still using an older, well-made version :D) and the Web interface. At any rate, there should just be a key combination to do this, rather than clicking on an icon.

5 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Isn't it just Ctrl+Home/End?

I tried that first and was surprised when it didn't work - for some reason my PC needs the Shift key too...  the joys of computing...:wacko:

6 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

At any rate, there should just be a key combination to do this

Agreed.

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

I tried that first and was surprised when it didn't work - for some reason my PC needs the Shift key too...  the joys of computing...:wacko:

Reboot.  ?

• Haha 1

Trying - currently backing up with the new Backupery - about 14GB to go....

I refered about the Android app. I need/want that icon in the app.

20 minutes ago, cistus01 said:

I refered about the Android app. I need/want that icon in the app.

??  Unless you're browsing very long notes I find a firm downward or upward swipe will get me to the beginning or end of most notes...

I just tested on a pretty long note, and indeed it did take two or more swipes to get from beginning to end or vice versa. @cistus01, this is a pretty good idea. I would recommend going to the Android Product Feedback forum and posting the suggestion there, where other users can vote in favor of it.

EDIT: Forgive me for not noticing that it was already in the right forum (or had been moved here when I wasn't paying attention, which seems to happen a lot!).

• Like 1