Clip doesn't create a new note

HI,
on my Windows 10 when I take a clip with the combination key "Win+Shift+S", Evernote doesn't create a new note with the clip. I must create the note and paste the clip (Ctrl + V) inside it.
Any suggest?

Thanks
59 minutes ago, Astronote said:

on my Windows 10 when I take a clip with the combination key "Win+Shift+S"

Are you shortcuts setup that way in the Options? After typing that, I tried the Win+Shift+S and I got the screen change, and got the plus cursor to select. nothing happened however. But my CTRL + F1 works. 

So I recommend, changing your Capture Screen shortcut key and try it again.

image.png.ded7a971a5c8d3bc1272704cd18eb656.png

8 hours ago, TK0047 said:

After typing that, I tried the Win+Shift+S and I got the screen change, and got the plus cursor to select. nothing happened however

That's because Microsoft stole it in the Creator's Update (build 15063). We haven't come up with a different default yet... (The app that registers the hotkey first, wins. All others, too bad.)

• Level 5

But I really appreciate that Evernote for Windows lets users customize these keyboard shortcuts/hotkeys. Not only does this let one accommodate Microsoft's imperiousness, it allows me to avoid conflicts with another important program that uses many such shortcuts, and lets us create systems that seem most memorable or rational to us individually. Totally a win!

Archived