How to escalate within Evernote support?

I have spent 2 months with a mostly lacking support team to figure out my issue.  I finally identified the cause, with no help from support.  Can someone please help me figure out how can I escalate it in Evernote?  My current support person has been ineffective in handling this issue, and I don't know how to go around him?  I even demoted my Evernote version upon his suggestion, but that didn't help either.  This issue is killing my productivity big time.

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is a (mainly) user-driven forum.  If you can post the ticket number here,  we can flag your comments for an Admin to look at but we don't have any direct input into the support process.  From your other post it looks like Support can't replicate this issue  and (I just checked) neither I nor another responder here have the same experience as you,  so I'd have every sympathy with the support person who can't unfortunately fix this (apparently) unusual situation!

5 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  This is a (mainly) user-driven forum.  If you can post the ticket number here,  we can flag your comments for an Admin to look at but we don't have any direct input into the support process.  From your other post it looks like Support can't replicate this issue  and (I just checked) neither I nor another responder here have the same experience as you,  so I'd have every sympathy with the support person who can't unfortunately fix this (apparently) unusual situation!

The ticket is "Ticket# 2335509 - Ctrl Alt N global hotkey is not bringing new note to the forefront".  Actually, the support was able to replicate my issue according to his update to my ticket.  But his only recommendation was to downgrade my version, which didn't work.

Archived