Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
Wendy Richardson

Import Excel File with Business Card Information

This is related to another post I have on importing my business cards to Evernote. I have also been able to download an Excel file with all the business card information. Is there a way to import this information into Evernote so that it can be searchable?

Are you trying to create individual notes/cards from the rows in Excel? That might be trickier. How many contacts?

With the premium, your office files are searchable so I would put the Excel file in Evernote, in a note and use the spreadsheet (I mean open the spreadsheet and update etc. from that file)

I agree that the quickest way to get this info into your system is to copy and paste the Excel file into a note.  Add the Excel file too,  but (I think) you have to be a premium subscriber - or at least a subscriber - for the Office files to be indexed,  hence adding the actual content to the note.