Bug with a GSuite account login portal

bosanz

Hi,

this is my first message to the forum. I have been searching if it is duplicate but I do not find it, so sorry if there is another thread with this problem.

From the last weeks I have found a bug  in the intranet that we use (we login with our corporate Google Accounts). Every link that I click returns me to the login page. I have disabled all the chrome extensions and I have found that it is Clipper the one that create the situation.

I have been looking the log and this is the error that show.  

2018\5\13 17:22:41 ERR Channel: Message 'tabClipper' failed with error: Error: Cannot read property 'isLoggedIn' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'isLoggedIn' of null at t.default.doSimSearch (chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/background.js:1:677956) at t.default.handleCommand (chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/background.js:1:677825) at chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/background.js:1:501463 at Generator.next (<anonymous>) at o (chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/commons.js:1:16697) at chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/commons.js:1:16793

2018\5\13 17:22:41 ERR Channel: Error in handleResponse Object:{"errorMessage":"Cannot read property 'isLoggedIn' of null"}

Any idea to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Archived