Missing note due to the last update

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I have been working on evernote for a long time to prepare an exam.

I received a message to update evernote and I accepted.

The note I was working on simply disappeared. I checked and it's not in my bin or on the website.

Someone could help me to recover it ? I have the activity journal, I don't if it could help or not...

Thanks in advance

evernote journal d'activité.docx

• Level 5*

Hi.  If your note was not synced to Evernote before the update started,  then it was stored only in your phone's temporary memory.  There's no way for Evernote to retrieve that.  The content will most likely have been overwritten or erased by now.  If you still have a copy of the note from before you worked on it,  there's an outside chance that upgrading to Premium for a month might allow you to look into Note History and see whether there's more information there,  but it seems unlikely.  I'm afraid the only other option is to recreate your work.  If it's any consolation,  having done this once,  it is likely to be much easier and faster the second time...

While you're working,  make sure you're online and saving your edits every few minutes.  Sync the app before you begin to get the latest note content,  and exit the app on completion to save your final changes to the server.  Don't ever update while still working on your notes!

Archived