Web Clipper is loading indefinitely.

Stavrossk

When I click the Web Clipper extension in order to clip a page, the Google Chrome Web Clipper shows a small black icon in the middle of the page to indicate that the clipper is loading but the loading never stops, the icon never dissapears and the clip screen never shows. Here is the error I found on the logs page:

2018\5\8 23:04:46 ERR Unable to get options store Error: QuotaExceededError AbortError: QuotaExceededError at IDBTransaction.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/background.js:1:537463) at IDBTransaction.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/background.js:1:512726)

2018\5\8 23:04:46 ERR 4337367: Account sync failed, error: Error: QuotaExceededError AbortError: QuotaExceededError at IDBTransaction.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/background.js:1:537463) at IDBTransaction.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/background.js:1:512726)

2018\5\8 23:04:46 ERR 4337367: Sync failed, error: Error: QuotaExceededError AbortError: QuotaExceededError at IDBTransaction.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/background.js:1:537463) at IDBTransaction.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/background.js:1:512726)

2018\5\8 23:04:46 LOG 4337367: Will retry uploading in 60s

Now from this error I understand that Evernote thinks I have exceeded my monthly usage quota (I'm on Free plan) but I see on my account overview that I have 8.2 MB (13%) remaining this month of uploads. So what could be the issue here? Also, wouldn't it better if Clipper showed a message box to me telling me that I have exceeded my quota and that it cannot proceed to clipping? This way I would know what's going on without seing the logs.

Thanks, Stavros.

Edit: The issue was fixed by clearing my browser's cache.

Archived