• Level 5*

Its nice to read a positive post.

I think Evernote generally is the best for the service it delivers.
Bugs and issues happen; they get fixed over time.
Improvements are being implemented; the mobile and web apps need work to incorporate the features delivered by the desktop applications.

Users are disappointed by missing features in the editor; they are expecting features delivered in dedicated word processing apps.
Personally this is not an issue for me; I use the Evernote editor for basic notes, and external editors that deliver the features I need. 

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Its nice to read a positive post.

I think Evernote generally is the best for the service it delivers.
Bugs and issues happen; they get fixed over time.
The mobile and web apps need work to incorporate the features delivered by the desktop applications.

Users are disappointed by the lack of word processing features in the editor; they are expecting the features delivered in dedicated word processing apps.
Personally this is not an issue for me; I use external editors that deliver the features I need.  Most of my documents are created with Word/Pages and Excel Numbers.

Can’t leave WP vs editor alone, can you?  ?

On 5/7/2018 at 7:36 AM, James Carlisle said:

I have a mobile apps development business! Need to say that evernote one of the best apps for today. 

I agree, it is definitely nice to see a positive feedback in the forums.

I would agree that the iOS app works without any major issues overall. Although, my interactions with it is generally capturing ideas on the go but I do locate important documents when I need it and it works really nicely. It is responsive, quick and the search works.

Archived