Exporting pdf's from Penultimate

garloot

Hi All

I have been a devoted Evernote user for years and use it as my online storage base. I am a coach and have lots of conversations where I take notes on paper with the client, including diagrams and other stuff done in the moment that can't be replicated by typing an email. Evernote worked as I used to take a photo of the document with a voice note and store it in Evernote under the client's folder. This was good for my personal use but my clients also want a copy so bought the ipad pro and synced up Penultimate to sync across. There have been some teething problems but overall it has worked well. Now I am driven mad by the following:

At the end of each session, I have taken maybe a 4-6 page penultimate document that I wish to share with the client directly. ie send him/her a pdf with discussions and the actions straight to their email. This sounds basic but I cant do it. It sends a link to my Evernote folder (which I don't want to share). i have tried to download as a pdf but can't find it in iBooks or in the file search area. Surely I am not the only one with this issue. I really want to do this at the end of each session so I dont have to worry about going back to the office to do fiddly document downloads and sharing. I always forget anyway.

My questions?

1) Can you send a pdf directly from penultimate. Sometimes I am online and don't want to go back to Evernote to send it.

2) Where does it store the pdf when I choose to save as pdf?

Thanks

G

• 2 months later...

Hi Garloot

I've been searching in the forums for other help re Penultimate and found your unanswered question. Is this ok now for you? I ask because I've just tested it in Penultimate myself and have no problem selecting 'Export PDF' from the sharing button and then selecting Mail. An email opens with the PDF attached and all seems in order.

Let us know if it's still a problem for you.

Helen

IMG_0149.jpg

Archived