Make Evernote work on big screens

DanielHaaf

Idea

Hi,

I have a quick question and a little request.

Question: Does anyone actually appreciate that Evernote doesn't use wordwrap on big screens? I attached a screenshot from a 27-inch and it's quite impossible to make any serious work without making the window smaller. I also added a screenshot of Mac-app Bear which does a better job at making things workable.

Request: Make Evernote work more like Bear with a better defined wordwrap. Please?

Right now, I have to use other tools to write since Evernote simply isn't a great place to write. It's a storage for things I write in Bear, Ulysses or even Word. Please make Evernote more then a big paperpress for other work.

Thank you and have a nice day.

skarmdump-bear.jpg

skarmdump-ever.jpg

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, DanielHaaf said:

Question: Does anyone actually appreciate that Evernote doesn't use wordwrap on big screens?

It's not clear what your issue is.  5ae7005ba3e97_ScreenShot2018-04-30at04_38_47.png.54098f519e04de537597c499e8eafddb.png

On my Mac, I'm seeing word wrap with my note content.
Word wrap is missing for the note title.

The word wrap also works on  "big screens".

>>Right now, I have to use other tools to write since Evernote simply isn't a great place to write.   It's a storage for things I write in Bear, Ulysses or even Word. 

My experience is that the Evernote editor is fine for basic notes.
For serious work, I use dedicated editor apps; Word/Pages for word processing, Excel/Numbers for spreadsheets, ...
I store the documents as attachments to notes.

Archived