Ability to add TAG to multiple items

Riptide360

Idea

I might be using Evernote wrong, so if you are able to select a set of notes and want to add a common keyword TAG to them PLEASE let me know how it is done. Currently I have to open each note and tag them individually.

Feature Request:

Allow adding of a TAG to multiple notes.

Please allow the ability to search on a group of notes, manually select the ones you want to and add a common tag to by either text entry, drop down or drag to give each note the same tag. Currently I have to open them one at a time to give them a tag.

In the help section please associate "keyword" with tag as that is how some users think about tags - as keywords to search on.

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 4/14/2018 at 9:59 AM, Riptide360 said:

Allow adding of a TAG to multiple notes.

Select multiple notes
- use command-click or shift-click
5ad24e7791f8e_ScreenShot2018-04-14at11_53_15.png.54ffbcc0b12ce8b75e3a1e0667a679bf.png

A box opens up allowing block actions; adding tags is at the bottom

>>please associate "keyword" with tag as that is how some users think about tags - as keywords to search on.

I think a keyword is free form text within a note

• Level 5

No, just pick the first note, then hold down <cmd> and select more. They will be visually grouped together like a stack of cards, and the options shown by DTLow will show below. The bottom option will add the same Tag to all notes.

Operations on multiple notes like joining, tagging or TOC are available on Windows and Mac clients, not on the mobile ones.