Missing Shortcuts in 6.11.2.7027

My boss recently updated to 6.11.2.7027 (EN Business with Spaces). His shortcuts were missing, and it looks like they are no longer on the web version. He is using Windows 7 Pro. Synchronize Shortcuts is checked in Options. What happened and can this be recovered.

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, CalS said:

What do you mean by created shortcuts?

Never heard that one before.  Might want to contact EN on twitter or via a problem ticket.

I had the same problem. "Recent Notes" was also missing. This worked for me: Go to View/Sidebar Options and deselect Shortcuts. Go back and re-select Shortcuts. My Shortcuts and Recent Notes reappeared.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
10 hours ago, Agpilot said:

I had the same problem. "Recent Notes" was also missing. This worked for me: Go to View/Sidebar Options and deselect Shortcuts. Go back and re-select Shortcuts. My Shortcuts and Recent Notes reappeared.

The good old off/ on trick. ;)

• 1 year later...

What I posted previously in this thread happened to my boss and a co-worker. It has now happened to me. My Personal shortcuts are still there, but my Business shortcuts are gone. Shortcuts still appears in the left panel, but instead of shortcuts, it just contains the instructional text, "Drag notes, notebooks, or tags here for quick access." I am using 6.20.2.8626 on Windows 10.

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, cleverusername said:

What I posted previously in this thread happened to my boss and a co-worker. It has now happened to me. My Personal shortcuts are still there, but my Business shortcuts are gone. Shortcuts still appears in the left panel, but instead of shortcuts, it just contains the instructional text, "Drag notes, notebooks, or tags here for quick access." I am using 6.20.2.8626 on Windows 10.

Hi.  If you're an Evernote Business user,  I'd suggest raising a support request for that account as well as your own. Evernote can look into any possible loss of connection between the two accounts.

EDIT:  Forgot - the latest Evernote version is 6.21 - maybe an update will help?  http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/121479-evernote-for-windows-621-ga/