v7.1 Mac Snippet View: Top Note display issue

Just upgraded to 7.1 on the Mac. I have always used Snippet View but in this release the top note in any notebook or tag, is cut off vertically. Screen shot attached.

screenshot.png

Another thing that's been bugging me for a few versions is the note count for folders.  It is never the correct note count (in the sidebar) until you click on the folder then it magically refreshes.  Was hoping it would be fixed this release but no luck.

Finally, another bug.  In the sidebar when you expand a stack of tags, if keeps auto collapsing if it exceeds the max vertical height of the side bar.  You have to try to scroll the sidebar to the bottom, thing back up and expand the tag stack. Sometimes it works, sometimes you have to try a few times.  Again, this bug has been around for a few versions.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Which 7.1?  If it's the latest one,  it's always best to put bug reports in the release thread where the devs will see them quickly...

Edit:  sorry - wrong link originally! 

On 4/7/2018 at 3:51 PM, Cherice B said:

Just upgraded to 7.1 on the Mac. I have always used Snippet View but in this release the top note in any notebook or tag, is cut off vertically. Screen shot attached.

screenshot.png

Another thing that's been bugging me for a few versions is the note count for folders.  It is never the correct note count (in the sidebar) until you click on the folder then it magically refreshes.  Was hoping it would be fixed this release but no luck.

Finally, another bug.  In the sidebar when you expand a stack of tags, if keeps auto collapsing if it exceeds the max vertical height of the side bar.  You have to try to scroll the sidebar to the bottom, thing back up and expand the tag stack. Sometimes it works, sometimes you have to try a few times.  Again, this bug has been around for a few versions.

Hey @Cherice B

Thanks for reporting these three bugs. These are all filed with us and our engineers are aware of it. They're working on fixing them in a future release. Thanks for bringing this up and keeping us honest. 

Archived