HELP! I changed a view setting and now I can't find how to change it back

So, while browsing through settings/options, I saw this option to only load notes that appeared in the current view. Given how slow and unstable my Evernote for Windows is, I thought perhaps this might speed things up a bit.

It seems, however, that it does not, because, as I scroll, it has to load notes sequentially, and it also appears that, when searching for a note, all my notes are not loaded. I'm not sure if I'm understanding things right.

Regardless, now I'm looking to restore to the default, to load all notes when Evernote for Windows opens...and I can't find where to do that. It's so annoying, does anyone know what I'm talking about and can guide me to fix this?

39 minutes ago, CalS said:

If you are referring to on demand sync, go to Tools - Options -  Synchronization and uncheck it.

THANK YOU!

And, I see what my problem was. The explanation of what the setting does is not apparent in the menu until I mouse over the words that are there. I did not remember that the explanation for the option was hidden under the mouse-over, I was looking for an option that included the fuller explanation.

At any rate, many thanks.

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, Duane said:

THANK YOU!

And, I see what my problem was. The explanation of what the setting does is not apparent in the menu until I mouse over the words that are there. I did not remember that the explanation for the option was hidden under the mouse-over, I was looking for an option that included the fuller explanation.

At any rate, many thanks.

You are welcome.

Archived