Hi Friends,

While editing my notes I lost the data. I am using evernote in Windows application. I am using the normal account.

Here I am attaching the editing history for the details. The note lost is entitled to ""Budget, goverment policies, subsidies...""

Please suggest how can I recover this data.

Thank you

Regards,

Pawan

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a (mostly) user-supported forum,  and I'm not especially qualified to interpret the logs - which can be very long and include personal information.  You might want to delete that add-in from your post,  and send it in if and when you're asked for it by one of Evernote's techs.

Can you explain exactly what happened with your note and how it became 'lost'?  Was it a new note that disappeared while being created,  or an old one that you were editing?  Have you checked the server copy of your notes by logging in to Evernote.com with your user details?

This was my old note. While I was editing it hanged, therefore, I restarted it. I found that the note I was editing was without any content and a blank page appeared.

Then, I logged in to web account just to verify it but there also note was having no content. 

Thank you

Regards,

Pawan

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, pawan.upadhyay said:

Please suggest how can I recover this data.

I recover lost content from data backups.

I have personal backups and Evernote maintains a Note History backup.

Access to the Note History backup is a paid account feature; you can subscribe for a single month.

Archived