Importing Notes Into Second Account - Empty

• Level 5*
34 minutes ago, kevinbisch said:

I have 2 accounts - I export a notebook from one and import to other - many of the notes end up blank after import.

Windows? Mac? Any information in the log?

34 minutes ago, kevinbisch said:

Leaving evernote for onenote.

OK -- hope that you have better luck with OneNote's Evernote import than I did when I tried it a year or so ago...

• Level 5*

Good to hear that the OneNote import is working for you -- it absolutely butchered my notes database, and made it unusable. I believe that it's actually a fine product, but just not for me. I still find that Evernote's working well for me, but I understand your frustration as well.

Anyways (if you still care), do the notes appear if you look at them in the web client? There was a recent release of the Windows client that had problems with note's appearing. I'm pretty sure that that's been addressed as of the recent 6.11 beta. I exported a notebook just now, and it came back fine -- all notes present and accounted for.

They are blank/empty in web client as well ... also the size as shown in windows client is same for 98 of the 103 files I imported - size shows as 142 Bytes...same note on source account is several MBs in size..all of the 98 notes that are empty on destination account are quite 'full' on source account..

Archived