How do people work with attachments in evernote on ios

Greetings, not sure if this is the right place to ask but here's my question. On ios, it seems that we will have to save pdf before we can annotate the pdf. Should I store pdf on cloud storage first then after annotate finish than save to evernote or is there a quick way to save it back to evernote.

8 hours ago, DTLow said:

Evernote has an annotation feature for pdf attachments.  
You can save to Evernote and then annotate within the app.5abe56264cef1_ScreenShot2018-03-30at08_21_13.png.d5c3a5fb9232f4b3ed01686695307317.png

There is information at https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005587-How-to-annotate-images-and-PDFs-in-Evernote

If evernote annotation does not work as well as intended is it better to save the attachments first than use 3rd party solution that work well with apple pencil?

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, NoLife said:

If evernote annotation does not work as well as intended is it better to save the attachments first than use 3rd party solution that work well with apple pencil?

To be honest, I'm a fan of dedicated editors instead of the basic editor features provided by Evernote.
And yes, it's better to save the file, edit and add to Evernote

Edititing attachments works so well in Windows/Mac; and works so poorly in IOS.
In IOS, we have to export the attachment; edit, and then import back to Evernote as a new attachment.

1 minute ago, DTLow said:

To be honest, I'm a fan of dedicated editors instead of the basic editor features provided by Evernote.
And yes, it's better to save the file, edit and add to Evernote

Edititing attachments works so well in Windows/Mac; and works so poorly in IOS.
In IOS, we have to export the attachment; edit, and then import back to Evernote as a new attachment.

Ok Thank You for the information.

Archived