(Archived) Reactivate account

Hello Friends,

First of all seems Evernote doesn't have a proper technical support team, cause it was impossible to find the feedback/Support form to submit a issue.

Basically, I created my Evernote account on March 16, 2010 using a temporary email ID. Now, that time I wasn't able to make out how to use it, so, I disabled it and deleted the temporary email :) . Now, while surfing on Lifehacker, I found out the real usage of Evernote. So, I thought to give it a try, but now I recalled that account has been de-activated and email has been deleted. But I do have that first registration email and the confirmation code with me. How, can I reactivate my account again. :)

Please help me .

Abhijeet

First of all seems Evernote doesn't have a proper technical support team, cause it was impossible to find the feedback/Support form to submit a issue.

Sounds like a user error, since you simply go to the support link at the bottom of the main page. Of course you do have to actually read the page, to find out how to contact Evernote support.

The link below refers to support for premium accounts, but the process is the same for free accounts:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=17251&p=69394&hilit=support#p69394

Archived