Shared Notebook Ownership

GWIII

I am proposing using Evernote as an LMS of sorts; to provide guided notes and rich class materials, and encourage students to have digital notes for future reference.

I want to create a notebook for each student; this way I can see if they are taking effective notes and ease the submission of assignments (we have only 20 students per term maximum). So I am wondering; if you share a notebook with a student, can you effectively "turn over" the notebook to the student so that it is theirs to have at the end of the term? It would help me by not bumping into the notebook limits over time.

Thanks!

• Level 5*
On 2018-03-29 at 5:24 AM, GWIII said:

So I am wondering; if you share a notebook with a student, can you effectively "turn over" the notebook to the student so that it is theirs to have at the end of the term?

No, you can't transfer ownership.
The students are free to copy the notes to their own accounts.
It would be a good idea to make an html or enex export before deleting the notebook

That's what I figured. All it means is that I will need to develop the documentation saying "At the end of your term, do this to retain your notes." That will work perfectly. Thank you! 

Archived