Selecting a note with Left click, have blinking cursor, then trying to type deselects the note; also problem with cut/pasting to note

Issue #1:  When selecting a note, new or otherwise, and clicking in the note and placing the cursor, the note is deselected, and the blinking cursor disappears when I commence typing.  When I click on the position in th note again, I can resume text entry without a problems. 

Potential work around (worked so far):  after looking through my options I disabled automatic format of text elements (options > Note > note editing options). The behavior seems to stop for me. 

Impact:  This frustrating circumstance has happened the last few updates on Windows 10 primarily, on multiple devices.  But, with work around, it is mostly an aggravation,  because I do rely on autoformating to some extent. 

*** note to developers ***  This keeps happening on machines that are rather new.  I have had NO probelms before upgrading to 6.*.  It's not my machines or how they interface.  It's something that's changed on your end; never had these until I upgraded from 5.*

---------------

Issue #2:  When attempting to copy text from any source, at the top of a document, or any other place, after placement of cursor, the information will be copied to the END of the document, not where I wanted it to be place. 

Potential work around (worked so far):  None. 

Impact:  This can be a deal breaker, that ends up stopping workflow and interrupting moving data for me. 

*** note to developers ***  this issues is ENTIRELY NEW since I installed the update this morning.  NEVER have had it on any machine/device before. 

Thanks for your attention to this issue. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived